Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake?!?!

Yup.


I wasn't exactly planning on posting about this today, but a 5.9 earthquake just hit in Virginia about an hour ago and the quake was felt as far north as New York and as far south as South Carolina. This is the only good video I can find of the news coverage:

I was outside washing my dog and while I was getting the shampoo he started growling and jumping around, but I didn't think much of it. And about 30 seconds later I felt the ground start shaking while I was scrubbing him and I almost fell down because it caught me off guard. My other dog was laying in the yard and started barking while it happened.

After it was over I went to check on all the steers and they were laying down in their pen but got up while the ground shook I'm assuming. They say that aftershocks are soon to come so I guess I will be tuning into my dogs.

Check my twitter for updates.

Your FREAKED OUT Marylander,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment