Thursday, August 4, 2011

Texas Women (Or Maryland Women...)



One of my new favorite shows on TV would definitely have to be “Texas Women” on CMT. It’s such an entertaining show following four friends who work hard (Except Hannah) and party harder. One of my favorite blogs, Rawhide & Velvet, posts hilarious recaps of the show after every episode. She basically speaks what I don’t have the balls to say! Love her.

But anyways, watching all these shows about women in certain states (Real Housewives…) makes me realize how seriously unappealing Maryland is to everyone! The day a reality show takes place in Maryland (NOT D.C… that doesn’t count) is the day that pigs will fly. Washington D.C basically overshadows any publicity chance Maryland will ever have. At least we have a few good sports teams. My dream would be to have a show like Texas Women come to Maryland, and showcase the agriculture side of our state. To be perfectly honest, Maryland actually has a lot of agriculture. I think Baltimore is the only town or city that you can drive through without seeing some kind of farm.

Okay, I admit, I watch a Real Housewives series. I watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey. It’s the only one I watch faithfully because it is REAL. I love the families on there. Being familiar with the style of the show, I do believe that CMT needs to create one similar to it, except it be titled “The Real Cattlewomen of Maryland”. Now THAT’S a winner. Oh, don’t worry… I’m sure there would be other states included too. I could see Texas, Kansas, or Missouri being featured first.

But for now, I’ll keep on dreamin’. (Anyone hear a Journey song coming on?)

Your Marylander,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment