Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Things Friday -- Scentsy

This Friday may be something that a few of you know about, or a few of you don’t. Scentsy!

I (and my whole family) am in love with Scentsy Wickless Candles. We have at least one in every room of the house, whether it is a full size warmer, mid size warmer or a plug in, we have it.

Scentsy is a great alternative to burning candles, and are safer than normal candle warmers. You can leave them on in your house while your gone all day without having a worry in the world. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the SCENTS! My favorite part. They have a ton of scents to choose from, and all are so strong and so close to what they are supposed to resemble. For example, their “Hazelnut Latte” scent from the Corner Café collection can transform your house into a café in seconds. You can create any mood you want with their scents.

My sister just recently became a consultant, and I encourage you to check out her consultant page and order something from her if you’re interested! Also, for any of you MD, PA, VA, or WV readers out there, if you are interested in hosting a party and don’t know a consultant near you, contact my sister and she’d be glad to come do one for you. She attends West Virginia University so if you are near the Morgantown area she can do parties for you on the weekends.

This is one product that I could rave about all day! Try it, I promise that you will be pleased!

Your Marylander Scentsy Lover,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment